Story-In-A-Jar Closed Terrarium Workshop by Mojo Atelier
When & where
Date: 21 Jan, 18 Feb 2017 (Sat) (min. 2 pax to start a workshop)
Time: 1pm to 3pm
Venue: Centropod @ Changi, 80 Changi Rd, #05-25, S419715
What I'll be crafting
· Introduction to terrariums and their origins
· The science behind the terrarium and how to work with it
· Simple principles of design that can be applied to the terrarium
· How to select and treat the soil
· Important pitfalls to avoid
· How to use non-conventional material to create your story!
Each terrarium gives
you the option of 1 main character, and 1 background accessory. Participants
can always add on more characters and accessories as needed at a low cost.
About the instructor
Wen Yang is an ex-poly lecturer who founded Mojo Atelier. He used to teach digital media design. Moving design from the screen to physical crafts had always been an unfulfilled dream of his.
Being a little unorthodox, he likes to give a twist to tried-and-tested methods of crafting; to innovate new designs and products.
It's hard to break away from old habits, hence every new craft that has been learnt and mastered, is now transformed into a workshop to hand over this knowledge to the next passionate crafter.
Things to note
Before confirming your order, please read our Return Policy and Terms & Conditions.
Sign up with 1 friend to enjoy a 5% discount.
Sign up with 2 friends or more to enjoy a 10% discount.